Alex Gogan, CEO Managing Director
Alex has been and is an adviser to a number of technology companies including NTL (formerly Cablelink) where he was instrumental in setting them up as one of Europe's first Broadband Internet companies; Philips Broadband Networks; Com 21 (one of world's largest cable and DSL modem manufacturers); First Tuesday; Department of Public Enterprise of Ireland; Internet Advisory Board and several venture capital companies. Alex's advice was instrumental in one company netting a profit of over €65 million in one sale.
Alex regularly delivers talks on internet related topics to a wide range of audiences including:
- Access 2000 Conference in Barcelona; a broadband technology conference relating to content and maximizing profit.
- Keynote speaker in Brussels on IP Security and in Istanbul on "Developing Internet Services your Customers Want" for COM21.
- RoadShow speaker for Phillips conferences in London and Paris on "How Your Customers Will Use the Internet Now and in the Future."
Wojtek Lewandowski, Chief User Experience/UI Design
With over 15 years' of professional and academic experience in Branding, Web Design and Web Development, Wojtek brings valuable experience in creating websites that work well for clients. With a MA in computer science from Cracow University of Technology, Wojtek specialised in computer graphics and multimedia. This technical education enables him to look at designed websites from both an artistic and a practical perspective. Wojtek's studies covered usability, UX, interface design (UI) and web technologies. He is also passionate about optimising user experience when they use the Web both on mobile and desktop. He believes it should always be fast and beautiful and convey brand effectively.
Wojtek believes in quality of both design and code and often adds valuable ideas that benefit user experience on our client's websites. His focus if to make client branding consistent on designed websites and materials to strengthen brand identity.
Andrei Petrov, Systems Administration Manager
10 years of experience in administration of the Linux and FreeBSD operating systems.
- Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, FreeBSD
- Apache, Nginx
- MySQL, Mariadb, Percona, PostgreSQL, Mongodb
- Qemu, KVM, libvirt, Vmware esxi, Xen Server, Docker, Virtualizor, Proxmox VE
- Network services - Powerdns, Postfix, Dovecot, dkim, Proxmox Mail Gateway, Vsftpd, Openvpn, Squid, Imapsync
- Backups - rsnapshot, duplicity, mylvmbackup, xtrabackup
- Nagios, Munin, Monit, Cacti, Smokeping, mrtg, Kibana (ELK)
- Clamav, rkhunter, Snort, Tripwire
- csf, iptables, ufw, ipfw, pf
- cPanel/WHM, WHMCS
- Owncloud, Nextcloud
- 3cx, freepbx
- Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Onlyoffice
Responsible for administering and engeneering of a middle (approximately 3000 users) Campus Area Network. Freebsd 6-8, Linux OpenSuse 11.xx, Bind, NAS, Mikrotik, firewalling, routing, web hosting, system monitoring.
Suzie Gogan, Production Manager
Managing administrative and operational elements of projects to assure successful completion and customer satisfaction while meeting company financial goals for each project.
Responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of the projects.
Working on a wide variety of high-profile internet projects, estimating the timescales, planning and organising production schedules, assessing project and resource requirements, communicating closely with clients.
Juan Huetle, Web Developer
Juan's knowledge and experience help building advanced frameworks and make websites and e-commerce projects work. He is a Master degree student at TU Dublin.
He is always eager to make client's happy by providing his great technical skills.