Articles » How to configure your email client for IMAP » Email Setup - New IMAP Support Windows Mail
To set up your Windows Mail Email client V 3.0 for IMAP
- Make sure that you have your current password, if you do not we DO NOT keep these on file (this is for security reasons and all passwords are encrypted on our server and we do not keep the key!), so we will have to generate a new one for you. Please contact us here for your details, remember to include your email address that you want reset.
- Assuming now you have your username, these are the settings that you require
- Incomming or imap server is imap.fbi.ie
- select ssl as connection security type
- port is 993
- Outgoing or smtp server is smtp.fbi.ie
- Select TLS for security connection type
- port 587
Enter your complete email address, and click Next.
Choose IMAP input given servers, and check 'Outgoing server requires authentication'; click Next
Enter your full email address and password, and click Next.
Email And Password