Articles » Email Marketing » The Main Benefits of Email Marketing Campaigns
The benefits of E-marketing have been proven for all opt-in campaigns for many years. These are, but are not limited to:
- Speed of delievery and response tracking - You can (depending on the offering you take from us) get excellent results from your email campaign, the more qualified the list you are sending to (clients, interested parties etc) the higher the response rate. If you adhere to a few simple guidelines in preparing your campaign, it can reap huge rewards in sales, customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Global Reach - It doesn't matter if you trade locally, nationally or internationally. Email Marketing is still the most effective way to reach and communicate with your market and easily remind them of your goods, services and your organisation.
- Make it personal - General email newsletters or E-shots are not personal, but when personalised your return rates can more than double.
- Interactive - With your Email Campaign, make sure you have set up Call to actions, aka links to your site to promote, inform, entertain your readers. If you engage with them a high proportion of them will engage with you (as long as your propostion makes sense). This means increased sales or customer loyalty.
- Cost Effective - There is no other medium that can reach so many people so fast with one of the best ROI's (return on investment) available today. This must play a major part in your communications strategy. This can cost you way below 0.01c per mailout it is a compelling argument.