The Future of Business is Future Business
Future Business was set up to service the small and medium enterprise (SME) and corporate sectors with a complete range of technical services.
For more than a decade we have been delivering telecommunications, internet marketing, web design, relational databases and search engine optimisation solutions to companies all over Ireland.
Boutique Works Best
Ours is a boutique service because we believe in offering our clients one-to-one attention and the option to select the services they need at a fair price. We have no interest in selling services that the customer does not need nor do we charge exorbitant rates for simple tasks. We believe in building a long-term business relationship that will be beneficial to both our clients and our business.
Achieve Your Business Goals
Our objective is to help you achieve your business goas so that your business and your customers benefit from the best the Internet has to offer.
- Benefit from our extensive knowledge of web and many related fields.
- Benefit from the experience we have gained through helping hundreds of businesses grow.
- Benefit from a truly complete service - from marketing analysis through to a professionally designed and dynamic website that delivers results.
- Benefit from our knowledge of the Irish market and our expertise in selling products to Irish consumers.
Alex has been and is an adviser to a number of technology companies including NTL (formerly Cablelink) where he was instrumental in setting them up as one of Europe's first Broadband Internet companies; Philips Broadband Networks; Com 21 (one of world's largest cable and DSL modem manufacturers); First Tuesday; Department of Public Enterprise of Ireland; Internet Advisory Board and several venture capital companies. Alex's advice was instrumental in one company netting a profit of over €65 million in one sale.
Alex regularly delivers talks on internet related topics to a wide range of audiences including:
- Access 2000 Conference in Barcelona; a broadband technology conference relating to content and maximizing profit.
- Keynote speaker in Brussels on IP Security and in Istanbul on "Developing Internet Services your Customers Want" for COM21.
- RoadShow speaker for Phillips conferences in London and Paris on "How Your Customers Will Use the Internet Now and in the Future."
With over 10 years' of professional and academic experience in web design and development, Wojtek brings valuable experience in creating websites that work well for clients. With a master of computer science from Cracow University of Technology, Wojtek specialised in computer graphics and multimedia. This technical education enables him to look at designed websites from both an artistic and a practical perspective. Wojtek's studies covered usability, interface design and web technologies.
Wojtek believes in quality of both design and code and often adds valuable ideas that benefit user experience on our client's websites. Wojtek employs 3D graphics to develop strong logos and to design a lasting brand identity.